- Magnificat – Luke 1:46
- Et exsultavit – Luke 1:47
- Quia respexit – Luke 1:48
- Omnes generationes – Luke 1:48
- Quia fecit mihi magna – Luke 1:49
- Et misericordia – Luke 1:50
- Fecit potentiam – Luke 1:51
- Deposuit potentes – Luke 1:52
- Esurientes implevit bonis – Luke 1:53
- Suscepit Israel – Luke 1:54
- Sicut locutus est – Luke 1:55
- [Gloria Patri]
46 And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord,
47 And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.
48 For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed.
49 For he that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is his name.
50 And his mercy is on them that fear him from generation to generation.
51 He hath shewed strength with his arm; he hath scattered the proud in the imagination of their hearts.
52 He hath put down the mighty from their seats, and exalted them of low degree.
53 He hath filled the hungry with good things; and the rich he hath sent empty away.
54 He hath helped his servant Israel, in remembrance of his mercy;
55 As he spake to our fathers, to Abraham, and to his seed for ever.
Performed by Netherlands Bach Society
FREE SHEET MUSIC